12/14/11

X-men First Class



It was entertaining, just that.

Being the huge nerd I am, of course I got pissy about the complete rearrangement of the story and names and characters but, I kind of got over it since they been doing that in every single X-men movie.

The cameos were… kind of cutie kind of annoying. It was like: LOOK LOOK we DO have something to do with the rest of the X-men movies!

But if we accept the premise that this was all happening in a single universe…

What year was it when Wolverine (X-men Origins: Wolverine) rescued Emma Frost and Scott Summers from the Weapon X facilities? Because they are greeted by Xavier walking down the Blackbird…

Okay okay I think I’m nitpicking now.

On a side note, the theater had the shittiest speakers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment