12/22/11

Drive

Hurm... this movie.. I don't know about this movie, it was very quiet a lot of times, the loud then more quietness. The photography was very good, but I didn't buy the whole 'Ryan Gosling is a badass', the dialog was kinda meh and I was sitting there just waiting for Christina Hendricks to pop out, she was there just for like 5 minutes.

This doesn't mean it's a bad movie, but it certainly wasn't for me. Ron Pearlman is awesome as always, he's the real badass. I don't know maybe I was expecting more from this film.




P.S. I've heard that this film was initially for Hugh Jackman to be the driving dude, but got replaced by this other dude, and honestly, you could put almost any other guy in that role, and throw on the 'Vegas granny' jacket, and would still not look badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment