12/14/11

TMNT

Oh mighty Thor this movie blew my expectations.

I have always loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and to me the first live action movie was the best thing to ever happened to them, it was dark and funny and compeling and they looked real and they fought and alksjdlaks!

I have seen a few of the newer animated shows and they are okay, a little futuristic and stuff but still good. I wasn't expecting this movie to be as good as it was.

The dynamic between the turtles has changed but they are still  themselves, they act more like teenagers and I love how we at first catch a glimpse of what are they doing on their own.

The best part of this movie by far was finally watching Leo and Raphael fighting against each other. That scene alone I could watch a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment