2/8/12

Mystery Men


I finally got to watch this movie!

Since I knew about the existence of this film I wanted to watch it, but then, no one would go with me, and people would not be interested in it, and it only was for a week on the cinema I think, and when I wanted to rent it, my sister will always say "it looks crappy" and we would not rent it, BUT I finally got to watch it!

And it was... pretty good, actually, I mean it wasn't like the best movie I've ever seen or anything, but it was good.

The cast is great and I think it encapsulates the 90s very well, Janeane Garofalo, Ben Stiller, Paul "Pee Wee" Reubens! Hank Azaria, Kel from Kenan & Kel, Greg Kinnear (who I will always refer to as Helen Huntz), Eddie Izzard and some other guys.

The movie has its very funny moments, those moments that just move the story forward, the obvious plot twists you would expect, and one unexpected thing that works very well.

If you like goofy superhero movies and comedians who were big on the 90s, be sure to check this shit out.

P.S. There are some interesting cameos here, Michael Bay, Cee Lo, Dane Cook, and so on. I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE GOOD, but there are cameos.

No comments:

Post a Comment