2/8/12

Cedar Rapids

This movie was very interesting and fun and cool. MAYBE FÜNKE is in this movie! Briefly, but she's awesome.

I was expecting something like the Hangover, but it wasn't that at all. Even tho the tagline says RIGHT FUCKING THERE that it's like The Hangover, it SO wasn't.

This movie had its share of touching little moments, and feeling the Ed Helms characters and having fun with the John C. Reilly and I don't know but it was pretty great film.

If I had to sum it up in just one word, I'd say, fun.

Be sure to check it out! I love it!

P.S.There is one hotel wedding that the main guys crash, which is for two women. Same-sex marriage has been legal in the state of Iowa since April 3, 2009, when the Iowa Supreme Court unanimously upheld a lower court's ruling that there was no legitimate governmental interest in denying gay and lesbian Iowa citizens civil marriage licenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment