2/8/12

I Saw the Devil


This movie was... interesting.

I don't know if it was because I watched it dubbed in English rather than the original Korean, but, I didn't really liked it very much.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it is a BAD MOVIE, it is very good actually, the photography is great, the effects are very (for lack of a better word) real, the story was great, and the acting was top notch.

However, the lack of music in some scenes kinda made the film seem slow at times, and again it might be the translation or the bad voice over, but the dialog didn't seem to work very well for me. There are a couple lines here and there that are very good, but generally speaking, nah.

If you have a couple hours to kill, and you like gorey foreign horror thrillers, be sure to check this one out.

P.S. I've heard this movie was re-cut for its theatrical release in Korea, and I am not sure if I saw the original cut or the theatrical cut, but it was still very violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment